Thursday 23 June 2011


Picture 6
The first shape was applique with a interisting machine-stitching, but you can`t see it at this point.
The second layer was only painted Bondaweb, but it had`t enough contrast, so i drawed a golden line at the edge and filled out with cretan stitch. The same shape rotated 45° was the third layer. After the first layer, I padded the centre, but it was not the right time. You can`t see it at the finishd piece.


Picture 5
At the backround fabric I ironed painted Bondaweb, added the first layer with many seeding stitches. The third layer is the repeat of the first , but rotated 45°. Two pieces added for a spezial centre looking.



Picture 4
Here I used felt for the backround. The first shape is a light polyesterfabric. Here I done some needle lace. Further I added some cut-out shapes with cross stitch. The second shape is made with a silkyarn called " sari yarn " from India. I couched it with a thin thraed. The centre is accented with golden cross stitch.




Working sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment